Dr. Charles Sheehan III MD Patient Reviews

• Internal Medicine Ellicott City, MD

• Good
  • Bad

April 30th, 2013
Dr. Sheehan is a real professional. His office is efficient, friendly, and thorough. He has a sound approach to providing health care. I am 60 and my company had just eliminated my previous provider and I simply needed someone to authorize a couple of long-term prescriptions. I got an appointment and of course I had to have a physical. Physical went fine, until I received a call from him directly indicating a high PSA level. My previous provider did not require PSA checking (I had to request it in 2007, but they never did another check). Long story short, as I write this I'm recovering from a radical prostate surgery. I have to credit Dr. Sheehan's professionalism and adherence to proper protocols with something close to "saving my life". Also as standard recommendations for someone my age, he is strongly encouraging me to get checked out for cardio and dermatology. He cares for my well-being.

October 30th, 2011
Dedicated and loyal to his patients!
My first experience with Dr. Sheehan was as a new patient with some non-specific symptoms. Dr. Sheehan immediately knew what tests to run that detected a disorder not commonly found in patients. He orchestrated the process of determining an effective treatment that involved seeing many different specialists. During this time, he never doubted the credibility of my symptoms. I don't know of any doctor with as much dedication to getting the best treatment for his patients. I know first hand that he was always available for an appointment or to talk over the telephone. He is a rare breed of doctors who is totally focused on his patients and listens to their symptoms.

July 1st, 2011
this guy is awesome
This guy is a great Dr. I totally trust him. He is always available when needed.

March 2nd, 2010
He is a caring and conscientious doctor
After having been dumped by his old partner Dr. Otto who became a Concierge doctor for the rich...I went back to Dr. Sheehan and found him to be calm, caring and courteous...he called me after I left his office, to do follow up with me on blood work and he offered suggestion for me to take over counter medication to help me with a condition. He took plenty of time with me in his office and his exam room..can't say enough good things about him.

March 14th, 2009
I have been going to Dr. Sheehan for years and only tend to go when I am really sick. I don't know if it is shyness or what, be he is very quiet, doesn't say much at all. Even forced a laugh the last time I was there. I went for a complete physical and have not heard back from one of the tests. He has a cold bedside manner

December 3rd, 2008
Doctor Sheehan is a nice enough doctor, but he seems shy, and really never says a whole lot. He has a rather cold bedside manner too.

February 10th, 2017