Apr 30th, 2013

Dr. Sheehan is a real professional. His office is efficient, friendly, and thorough. He has a sound approach to providing health care. I am 60 and my company had just eliminated my previous provider and I simply needed someone to authorize a couple of long-term prescriptions. I got an appointment and of course I had to have a physical. Physical went fine, until I received a call from him directly indicating a high PSA level. My previous provider did not require PSA checking (I had to request it in 2007, but they never did another check). Long story short, as I write this I'm recovering from a radical prostate surgery. I have to credit Dr. Sheehan's professionalism and adherence to proper protocols with something close to "saving my life". Also as standard recommendations for someone my age, he is strongly encouraging me to get checked out for cardio and dermatology. He cares for my well-being.

Dedicated and loyal to his patients! show details Dedicated and loyal to his patients!
Oct 30th, 2011

My first experience with Dr. Sheehan was as a new patient with some non-specific symptoms. Dr. Sheehan immediately knew what tests to run that detected a disorder not commonly found in patients. He orchestrated the process of determining an effective treatment that involved seeing many different specialists. During this time, he never doubted the credibility of my symptoms. I don't know of any doctor with as much dedication to getting the best treatment for his patients. I know first hand that he was always available for an appointment or to talk over the telephone. He is a rare breed of doctors who is totally focused on his patients and listens to their symptoms.

Oct 5th, 2011

Dr. Sheehan is my dad and he IS shy. The wait at his office is really short compared to other offices. He has a lot of patients so it may seem like he is disconnected, but he really does care about all of them.

this guy is awesome show details this guy is awesome
Jul 1st, 2011

This guy is a great Dr. I totally trust him. He is always available when needed.

He is a caring and conscientious doctor show details He is a caring and conscientious doctor
by psmith on Mar 2nd, 2010

After having been dumped by his old partner Dr. Otto who became a Concierge doctor for the rich...I went back to Dr. Sheehan and found him to be calm, caring and courteous...he called me after I left his office, to do follow up with me on blood work and he offered suggestion for me to take over counter medication to help me with a condition. He took plenty of time with me in his office and his exam room..can't say enough good things about him.

by Anon on Mar 14th, 2009

I have been going to Dr. Sheehan for years and only tend to go when I am really sick. I don't know if it is shyness or what, be he is very quiet, doesn't say much at all. Even forced a laugh the last time I was there. I went for a complete physical and have not heard back from one of the tests. He has a cold bedside manner

Dec 3rd, 2008

Doctor Sheehan is a nice enough doctor, but he seems shy, and really never says a whole lot. He has a rather cold bedside manner too.