A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Shenker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Shenker is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shenker
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shenker Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Shenker, MD, PA is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Concierge Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Shenker graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Shenker has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St. Catherine's Rehabilitation Hospital
- Memorial Hospital Pembroke
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Paul Shenker MD and PA is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Charles P. Shenker practice?
- Dr. Charles Shenker has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Shenker practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Miami, FL.
See Miami Internists and Miami Pulmonologists.