A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Sherry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Sherry is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sherry
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sherry Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sherry graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Sherry has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Spectrum Health Kelsey Hospital
- Zeeland Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Christopher Sherry DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Charles C. Sherry practice?
- Dr. Charles Sherry has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Sherry practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Grand Rapids, MI.
See Grand Rapids Surgeons.