A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Sherry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Sherry is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sherry
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sherry Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sherry graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Sherry has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Spectrum Health Kelsey Hospital
- Zeeland Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Christopher Sherry DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Charles C. Sherry practice?
- Dr. Charles Sherry has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Sherry practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Grand Rapids, MI.
See Grand Rapids Surgeons.