A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Shioleno:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Shioleno is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shioleno
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Shioleno Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Shioleno, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Shioleno graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Shioleno has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Michael's Medical Center
- Overlook Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Shioleno MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Charles Shioleno practice?
- Dr. Charles Shioleno has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Shioleno practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Mendham, NJ.
See Mendham Internists and Mendham Cardiologists.