A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Shipley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Shipley is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Shipley, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Shipley graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Shipley has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Lexington Medical Center
- Carolina Pines Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles F Shipley MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Charles F. Shipley practice?
- Dr. Charles Shipley has 5 office locations.
Dr. Charles Shipley practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near West Columbia, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Swansea, SC and Columbia, SC.
See West Columbia Obstetricians & Gynecologists.