A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Shuey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shuey
Asthma Patient Education Use our asthma patient education guide to talk to your doctor about the questions and concerns you have in formulating the right asthma treatment plan for you.Before Visiting Dr. Shuey Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Shuey, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Shuey graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Shuey has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
- Baylor University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Bliss Shuey MD is a male Internist, has 50 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Charles B. Shuey practice?
- Dr. Charles Shuey has 4 office locations.
Dr. Charles Shuey practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Irving, TX.
See Dallas Internists and Dallas Pulmonologists.