A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Shuey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Shuey, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Shuey graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Shuey has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
- Baylor University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Bliss Shuey MD is a male Internist, has 50 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Charles B. Shuey practice?
- Dr. Charles Shuey has 4 office locations.
Dr. Charles Shuey practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Irving, TX.
See Dallas Internists and Dallas Pulmonologists.