A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Shutt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Shutt is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Shutt graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Shutt has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent Hospital
- St. Mary's Hospital Medical Center-Green Bay
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles B Shutt MD is a male Gynecologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Gynecology and Obstetrics.
- Where does Dr. Charles B. Shutt practice?
- Dr. Charles Shutt has 3 office locations.
Dr. Charles Shutt practices Gynecology and Obstetrics near Sturgeon Bay, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Algoma, WI and Fish Creek, WI.
See Sturgeon Bay Obstetricians & Gynecologists.