Dr. Charles Sidberry Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Charles Sidberry?

September 19th, 2016

The best doctor period

Dr. Sidberry is a good listener, compassionate, knowledgeable and taking good care of his patients. I was in his care for 10 years so I know what I'm talking about. I hate doctors that do everything "by the book" so everything that they do is generic and not tailored to individual patients. Dr. Sidberry is great that way. He considers all the factors, he looks all the angles and then he makes diagnoses. He checked my thyroid based on what I told him about my mom having problems and he found out very early on that I need medication for it. That prevented a whole lot of other problems that under active thyroid may produce, including diabetes that my mom also have. Extra smart doctor, highly recommended. I wish I had a doctor like him here in FL.

March 3rd, 2015

Dr. Charles Sidberry

An excellent doctor that has a great bedside manner. He doesn't rush and listens to you.

February 17th, 2015

I have been trying to contact Dr. Sidberry for weeks. I have left numerous messages and no one has called me back. He would not give you a prescription for more than 6 months so you had to keep seeing him. So now I am out of my medicine. I have made an apt with a new dr but I don't know what to do in the meantime.

January 20th, 2015

Need Refill on Meds

I have called his office for seven working days and left a message for a prescription refill. No one has called me back and the pharmacy can't get a return also. I'm now without my medication.

December 15th, 2014

In My opinion Dr. Charles Sidberry is the best primary care physician in Nashville; with extensive knowledge from surgical rotation to internal medicine. Most importantly, he listens well and he genuinely cares

March 24th, 2010

Dr. Charles Sidberry

He has less than good listening skills and is waiting to reply before you have finished talking. There has never been a follow up call by any of his staff after an appointment.His bedside manner is more like a bully than compassionate.

October 5th, 2017