Overall Review

November 10th, 2016
Caring, helpful. The best
I have been a patient of Dr. Silvera for many years. He is very caring and helpful He has a wonderful personality and very good bedside manner. He is the best. Wonderful colleagues and staff as well.

March 23rd, 2015
What a nice, empathetic doctor. He really went out of his way for me and I would recommend him!

March 8th, 2013
I have been a patient for many years. He is a very kind, caring and intelligent doctor. He always is very helpful to me. He is one of the best gastroenterologists!

August 30th, 2012
Very pleasedf
Been my doctor for over 20 years and think he is caring, professional and a fine diagnostition.

May 9th, 2011
worst service and caring
i have hoped that a doctor will be on his patient side, he made me feel unimportant and made me go through unneeded procedure and expenses.i would recommend not to get near this doctor.

February 8th, 2011
Avoid this doctor!
I suffer from GERD. I saw Dr. Silvera for a consultation. He interrupted me repeatedly, so that I was never able to give him a clear and full statement of my symptoms. He left the room several times, for lengthy discussion about other patients. He seemed most interested in getting rid of me, and in referring me to another doctor for various diagnostic tests. He was generally irritable. Avoid this doctor!

February 2nd, 2011
Hands down, nicest doctor
I saw Dr. Silvera while temporarily out of state. He always explained all my options for treating my flare-ups of ulcerative colitis, frequently got second opinions, and didn't hesitate to call and collaborate with my gastro I saw from home. He is very caring, and great at following up. He continued to follow up on me when I left the state very sick, and I know I can always count on him for a second opinion.

October 14th, 2010
Excellent Caring Doctor
I have been going to Dr Silvera for a few years and he has always been caring and accurate. I would highly recommend him as an excellent doctor!

June 4th, 2010
Excellent doctor
I've been seeing Dr Silvera for about five years now and I really feel good about the way he handles my annual physicals - very thorough.

April 4th, 2010
Horrible bedside manner, highly unprofessional
Long wait times, rude tone, undermines a patients' symptoms, seems to believe they're hypochondriacs or something. Bedside manner is HORRID.

July 18th, 2008
Completely Irresponsible - Almost Died In His "Care"
I do NOT recommend this doctor- I would have died if I stayed in his care. He was dismissive, rude, standoffish and cocky. I was not feeling well and he was unable to diagnose me. Instead of investigating further, he suggested I go on bedrest, which he said would get rid of the problem. Instead, I collasped, was rushed to the ER where I was told I would die within days without a liver transplant. I recently learned that he has another patient who had the same genetic condition I had, and yet, this didn't raise a red flag with him. DO NOT SEE THIS DOCTOR.