Internists, Oncology Specialist (cancer)

123 Franklin Corner Rd
Lawrence Township, NJ 08648
609-896-2646
Locations and availability (1)

2.5

|  Saved A Life  |  show details
Feb 13th, 2012

My wife had advanced stage breast cancer with only a 30% chance to survive. She is a very fair skined woman who's skin turned bright red after radiation, Dr. Simone's suplements allowed her to go through her treatments with no further burning or discomfort. Thanks to Dr. Simone she is still with me 19 years later.

|  vitamin seller  |  show details
Dec 5th, 2011

Basically, he is selling vitamins. He feels very strongly about his products. As much as I am interested in complementary therapy for cancer, I was disappointed that he was not aware of the latest or event current research on supplements and herbs other than his own. Every thing he tells you, you can read from the book, The Anti-Cancer Diet (eat plant-based food, less food meat), and more importantly, his supplements.

Jun 24th, 2011

quack who sells vitamins...thinks sharks cure cancer whackadoodle out for a fast buck soooooooo sad!

|  Supplement Salesman  |  show details
Apr 2nd, 2011

I was extremely disappointed with this "Dr" who seemed to care less for me a a patient than as a sales target for the private (Dr Simone) brand of vitamins that he sells. I never had an exam where the physician eliminated eyes, ears, nose, throat and BLOOD PRESSURE. After a brief review of my symptoms, he circled 3-4 products on a sales sheet he said would take care of my problem (liver cancer) and did not even schedule a follow-up visit. I was told I could continue to buy his supplements on-line. As far as I'm concerned, this man is a charlatan. He should have specialized in selling vitamins for a living instead of claiming to be a cancer specialist.

Dec 16th, 2010

Dr. Simone is a unique and caring Doctor, he saved me from having to go through needless Chemotherapy, that I did not need. With Dr. Simone, it is not about the money, it's about the truth, he shares his knowledge and experience freely, without any hesitation.

|  spooky, wouldn't trust him  |  show details
by Aimee Babbin on Apr 28th, 2010

Didn't give me the feeling of professionalism you would expect from a doctor. Safety is an issue for him. More judgmental than receptive; perhaps his military background...I'm even in the medical field myself.

by readingf on Feb 26th, 2010

Dr Simone is a great doctor and a great man. He is an expert on cancer and nutrition. He and his assistant Vicky are top notch. I would recommend anyone to them.