A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Simpson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Simpson, DO, MS is board certified in Occupational Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Workers' Compensation
Education & Awards
Dr. Simpson graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Simpson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's Hospital Medical Center-Green Bay
- Bay Area Medical Center Marinette
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Eugene Simpson DO and MS is a male Preventative Medicine Specialist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Occupational Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Charles E. Simpson practice?
- Dr. Charles Simpson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Charles Simpson practices Occupational Medicine near Marinette, WI.
See Marinette Preventive Medicine Specialists.