A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Sirna:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Sirna is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sirna
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Sirna Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Sirna, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Sirna graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.
Dr. Sirna has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Riverview Regional Medical Center
- Gadsden Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles T Sirna MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Charles T. Sirna practice?
- Dr. Charles Sirna has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Sirna practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Gadsden, AL.
See Gadsden Internists and Gadsden Cardiologists.