A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Sirna:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Sirna is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sirna
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sirna Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Sirna, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Sirna graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.
Dr. Sirna has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Riverview Regional Medical Center
- Gadsden Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles T Sirna MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Charles T. Sirna practice?
- Dr. Charles Sirna has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Sirna practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Gadsden, AL.
See Gadsden Internists and Gadsden Cardiologists.