A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Slack:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Slack, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Slack, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Slack graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Slack has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Allen
- Harris Methodist - Springwood
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Thornton Slack MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Charles T. Slack practice?
- Dr. Charles Slack has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Slack practices Plastic Surgery near Allen, TX.
See Allen Surgeons.