A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Sloan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Sloan, Invasive Pain Medicine, Anesthesiology is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lower Back Pain
- Neck Pain
Education & Awards
Dr. Sloan graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Sloan has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Institute For Surgery At Presbyterian Hospit
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Matteson Sloan MD is a male Anesthesiologist and practices in Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Charles M. Sloan practice?
- Dr. Charles Sloan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Charles Sloan practices Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Garland, TX.
See Dallas Anesthesiologists and Dallas Pain Management Doctors.