A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Sninsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Sninsky is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Sninsky, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Crohn Disease
- Gastrointestinal Diseases (GI Diseases)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Sninsky graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sninsky has 3 hospital affiliations:
- North Florida Regional Medical Center
- Shands at AGH
- Shands at The University of Florida
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sninsky accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 14 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- AvMed Health Plans - 7 plans
- Humana - 7 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans