A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Sninsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Sninsky is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Sninsky, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Crohn's Disease
- Gastrointestinal Diseases (GI Diseases)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Sninsky graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sninsky has 3 hospital affiliations:
- North Florida Regional Medical Center
- Shands at AGH
- Shands at The University of Florida
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Andrew Sninsky MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Charles A. Sninsky practice?
- Dr. Charles Sninsky has 2 office locations.
Dr. Charles Sninsky practices Gastroenterology near Gainesville, FL.
See Gainesville Gastroenterologists.