A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Soebbing:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Soebbing, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Soebbing graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Soebbing has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Via Christi Regional Medical Center
- Via Christi Hospital on Harry Street
- Via Christi Hospitals Wichita, Inc.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Vincent Soebbing MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Charles V. Soebbing practice?
- Dr. Charles Soebbing has 4 office locations.
Dr. Charles Soebbing practices Anesthesiology near Topeka, KS.
Additional practice locations include: Manhattan, KS and Wichita, KS.
See Topeka Anesthesiologists.