A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Soebbing, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Soebbing graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.More Education & Awards
Dr. Soebbing has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Via Christi Regional Medical Center
- Via Christi Hospital on Harry Street
- Via Christi Hospitals Wichita, Inc.
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Soebbing accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas - 4 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Charles Soebbing:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Charles V. Soebbing practice?
Dr. Charles Soebbing practices Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine near Wichita, KS.
Additional practice locations include: Topeka, KS and , KS.
See Wichita Anesthesiologists and Wichita Pain Management Doctors.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Carl Soebbing, Dr. Carlo Soebbing, Dr. Carlos Soebbing, Dr. Charley Soebbing