A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Sohn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Sohn is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sohn
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sohn Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Sohn, MD is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Sohn graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Sohn has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Health/Hanford Community Medical Center
- Clovis Community Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles H Sohn MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Cardiology and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Charles H. Sohn practice?
- Dr. Charles Sohn has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Sohn practices Cardiology and Interventional Cardiology near Fresno, CA.
See Fresno Cardiologists.