A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Sohn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Sohn is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Sohn, MD is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Sohn graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Sohn has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Health/Hanford Community Medical Center
- Clovis Community Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles H Sohn MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Interventional Cardiology and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Charles H. Sohn practice?
- Dr. Charles Sohn has 3 office locations.
Dr. Charles Sohn practices Interventional Cardiology and Cardiology near Fresno, CA.
See Fresno Cardiologists.