Dr. Charles Sohn Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Charles Sohn?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 7th, 2016

great Dr

I saw Dr Sohn and he was a great Dr. described everything and was you did not get the feeling he was trying to rush to his next patient. His staff worked very hard to work around my schedule. A+ service.

June 22nd, 2016

Dr. Sohn may be a good scientist but he has no meaningful communication with his staff. They are poor in English and logic. I was billed for procedures not performed and he never answered my questions or communication. I think he is a malpractice train wreck headed down the road.

November 18th, 2015

Great Doctor

Very caring doctor, answered all my questions and explained my condition and treatment options. Highly recommended.

June 4th, 2015

Great experience

I'm so thankful I was referred to Dr Sohn. He did a bubble study and found that I had a small hole in my heart. He referred me to a great surgeon. I looking forward to having more energy in the future.

June 4th, 2015

Great Doctor

Great Doctor! Great Staff!

October 18th, 2014

terrible cardiologist

has one thing on his mind making money doesn't care for his patients as human beings.

July 9th, 2013

Love Dr. Sohn!!

Dr. Sohn has been my cardiologist for 5 years now, and has saved my life more than once. He is a very caring and kind doctor, and is interested in me as a person as well as a patient. He always discusses my tests, medications, goes over all my options in detail, and always answers my questions. He does have a very busy office and sometimes I do need to wait a bit. His staff does their best to take care of everybody. It is always worth the wait!! I would highly recommend him to anyone.

July 9th, 2013

Good doctor rude staff

Dr. Sohn saved my life and I will be forever grateful to him for that, but his staff and his bedside manner need much improvement. Today after having a 330 appointment and not getting out of there until 530, he runs his office like an assembly line, the staff is non caring. I saw one nurse be completely rude to two elderly women who were sent to their office, they didn't know why and the woman flat out told them "I'm not wasting my time calling to find out why they sent you over here you call them, and one of the elderly woman asked to use their phone and she just stood there and pointed at it. Definitely need nicer staff, these are heart patients.

February 11th, 2013

Very pleased with Dr. Sohn

I have been a patient of Dr.Sohn's for over 6 years and have never had a problem with him or his staff. I am treated with the utmost respect from everyone there. I have my bad days at times and I dont feel like going to the doctors as often as I have to -but his staff make my visit a pleasant one and quickly put a smile on my face. I highly recommend anyone who needs to see a cardiologist to go visit Dr.Sohns office.

February 11th, 2013

Excellent initial care and followup

Three years ago was referred to Dr. Sohn for possible stint or open heart surgery because of passing out while exercising. At the initial consultation The Dr. explained fully my options and during the stint procedure described what he was dong to alleave any anxiety. Have seen him at least six times since then and have found him to be concerned, thoughtful and patient in answering questions. Staff has been very helpful and pleasant.

September 7th, 2012

Horrible Dr

Went to the Dr. Sohn, due to a mass in my chest. It was removed. The whole time in the hospital he was wanting to put a pacemaker in me. My surgeon, the MD, disagreed. I went for a follow up, wore a 24 hour heart monitor, had an ekg, all of which turned out fine. THe only thing he could say was "I guess you dont need a pacemaker yet." Didnt even listen to my concers. Brushed me off like he had other stuff to do since I didnt need a pacemaker.....I will never, NEVER go back to him again.

July 7th, 2011

Horrible Cardiologist

I went to Dr Sohn in 2009. I had a horrible experiance. He was very rude when I was trying to tell him what was going on he didn't listen and called me a hypochondriac without saying it. He totally blew me off and didn't bother to look at the EKG my primary Dr sent over. Didn't spend time with me, he listened to my heart then left the room. His staff wasn't too kind either, I walked out so mad I forgot to pay my co pay. Do not reccomend him at all!