conflicting diagnoses show details conflicting diagnoses
Jan 23rd, 2016

So I had a nurse ask me a ton of questions, she writes them down and goes off on tangents but I tried to tell her more things that were important as to the main reasons why I was there and she slipped out the door so fast without a chance for me to say "hey!". Then the doc asks me the same questions plus repeating some like 5 times! His breath stinks like mothballs too, it's really gross. I think he also diagnoses too quickly, he immediately called out a diagnosis that I think was incorrect because when I asked if he was sure and I was thinking it could be such and such, he had like 3 other things (not anything I thought it was) that he was sure it was and kept repeating them as if he was getting dementia or something. Well which one is it? I can't have 4 conflicting diagnoses for the same thing! I tried to ask why he thinks it is these diagnoses and he never went into any detail whatsoever, just kept telling me it was this and a minute later that it was something different. I like to know how doctors come up with the diagnosis and understand what is wrong with me but he acts as if I should take his pills without asking questions. After begging I did get a little explanation on another minor thing that he found that was unexpected, which was good, but overall I am not happy with him, nor his breath...