A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Soparkar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Soparkar, Ophthalmologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Soparkar, MD, PHD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Eye Cancer
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Soparkar graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Soparkar has 7 hospital affiliations:
- The Methodist Hospital
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles N Soparkar MD and PHD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Charles N. Soparkar practice?
- Dr. Charles Soparkar has 2 office locations.
Dr. Charles Soparkar practices Ophthalmology near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Conroe, TX.
See Houston Ophthalmologists.