Dr. Charles Soparkar Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Charles Soparkar?

Top Doctor and Staff

Posted on June 23rd, 2017

I had a great experience. I have never been treated as nice in any other office. The staff make you feel right at home and what can I say about Dr. Soparkar? He is a TOP DOC!

Blepharoplasty

Posted on April 8th, 2017

Dr.Soparkar and his staff are wonderful! They made me feel comfortable from the consultation through the surgery. Dr. Soparkar did a great job with my blepharoplasty and I could not be more pleased with the results.

Great Job all Around

Posted on February 7th, 2017

Dr. Soparker took the time to discuss any and all questions related to the surgery, provided all alternatives and made his recommendation. Everything went as anticipated. Highly recommended.

Extremely happy with results

Posted on January 18th, 2017

Dr. Soparker promised what he would do would help me and it did. Can't be more happy.

Excellent Experience!

Posted on January 17th, 2017

I have been seeing Dr. Soparkar for more than a year for botox injections and always receive excellent care and results!

A True Artist

Posted on January 11th, 2017

Dr Soparkar has incredible knowledge, a keen eye, incredible expertise and along with his humor is a sincere compassionate disposition. It felt very safe to be sculpted by him!!!

Using Dr. Soparker for my surgery was great decision.

Posted on January 9th, 2017

Dr. Soparker and his entire staff are very professional while also remaining friendly. I felt very comfortable asking questions. Information was provided that was clear and comprehensive explaining the procedure, care, and expected results. I would recommend Dr. Soparker to anyone considering eye surgery.

Great bedside manner and excellent at his craft!

Posted on January 7th, 2017

I would definitely recommend Dr. Soparker to anyone for blepharoplasty! I still look like me - just more rejuvenated, awake, and improved! Thanks, Dr. Soparker!

Posted on December 8th, 2016

Dr. Soparker clearly explained what he was going to do and then did an excellent surgery for me. i recommend him highly for anyone who work done around their eyes

Great Listner and Exceptional Staff

Posted on October 14th, 2016

More than a good doctor, I value the fact that you were a good Listener and explained every step of my procedure verbally and I was given educational documents on my first visit in reference to my procedure, on what to expect and how to take care of myself after surgery. The supplements recommended by you gets an A+ to prepare me before and after surgery, little bruising and no pain. More than being just professionals, I value the fact that your staff’s attitude was Exceptional. Thank you.

Amazing!

Posted on September 5th, 2016

Dr. Soparkar repaired what I consider to be a botched blepharoplasty done by a plastic surgeon in my hometown, who later realized that I needed a specialist. Within ten days, I was under the care of this wonderful surgeon. It took three months, but he was able to correct everything.

Dr.

Posted on July 25th, 2016

From the initial interview to the followup visit, Dr. Soparker and his team were efficient and skilled. The surgery was fast and the results were perfect. I was particularly impressed by the family atmosphere of the group - they enjoyed working together!