Dr. Charles Soparkar MD Patient Reviews

• Legal Medicine Houston, TX

April 8th, 2017
Blepharoplasty
Dr.Soparkar and his staff are wonderful! They made me feel comfortable from the consultation through the surgery. Dr. Soparkar did a great job with my blepharoplasty and I could not be more pleased with the results.

February 7th, 2017
Great Job all Around
Dr. Soparker took the time to discuss any and all questions related to the surgery, provided all alternatives and made his recommendation. Everything went as anticipated. Highly recommended.

January 18th, 2017
Extremely happy with results
Dr. Soparker promised what he would do would help me and it did. Can't be more happy.

January 17th, 2017
Excellent Experience!
I have been seeing Dr. Soparkar for more than a year for botox injections and always receive excellent care and results!

January 10th, 2017
A True Artist
Dr Soparkar has incredible knowledge, a keen eye, incredible expertise and along with his humor is a sincere compassionate disposition. It felt very safe to be sculpted by him!!!

January 9th, 2017
Using Dr. Soparker for my surgery was great decision.
Dr. Soparker and his entire staff are very professional while also remaining friendly. I felt very comfortable asking questions. Information was provided that was clear and comprehensive explaining the procedure, care, and expected results. I would recommend Dr. Soparker to anyone considering eye surgery.

January 7th, 2017
Great bedside manner and excellent at his craft!
I would definitely recommend Dr. Soparker to anyone for blepharoplasty! I still look like me - just more rejuvenated, awake, and improved! Thanks, Dr. Soparker!

December 8th, 2016
Dr. Soparker clearly explained what he was going to do and then did an excellent surgery for me. i recommend him highly for anyone who work done around their eyes

October 14th, 2016
Great Listner and Exceptional Staff
More than a good doctor, I value the fact that you were a good Listener and explained every step of my procedure verbally and I was given educational documents on my first visit in reference to my procedure, on what to expect and how to take care of myself after surgery. The supplements recommended by you gets an A+ to prepare me before and after surgery, little bruising and no pain. More than being just professionals, I value the fact that your staff’s attitude was Exceptional. Thank you.

September 5th, 2016
Amazing!
Dr. Soparkar repaired what I consider to be a botched blepharoplasty done by a plastic surgeon in my hometown, who later realized that I needed a specialist. Within ten days, I was under the care of this wonderful surgeon. It took three months, but he was able to correct everything.

July 25th, 2016
Dr.
From the initial interview to the followup visit, Dr. Soparker and his team were efficient and skilled. The surgery was fast and the results were perfect. I was particularly impressed by the family atmosphere of the group - they enjoyed working together!

July 12th, 2016
Exceptional physician
He is very good at what he does. He specializes in plastic surgery for the eyes and will not do other procedures. His results are exceptional. Post surgery, my eyes looked very natural, and did not look as if I "had work" done. He is very careful to explain everything and takes as much time as you need. You never feel rushed. I was very timid about having work done, and waited a year between my first consult and the actual surgery, with about 3 visits in between to discuss all my concerns. I am very pleased with the results. I would never see anyone else.