Ophthalmologist

by Stanley Wright on May 29th, 2016

The best out there

by Jacob S on May 20th, 2016

Dr. Soparkar and his staff were excellent. Was in and out in under 30 minutes.

May 16th, 2016

I was referred to Dr. Soparkar & would refer others as well.

Awesome Staff show details Awesome Staff
by Carol T. on Apr 14th, 2016

Everyone is so nice and professional. They definitely know their fields of expertise. They never seemed upset when I called several times for clarification on a subject no matter how minor the question.

Wonderful Doctor show details Wonderful Doctor
by Laura D. on Jan 11th, 2016

I came in with concerns and questions regarding eyelid surgery and Dr. Soparkar and all of his staff helped me so much. I am more informed and comfortable.

Great Doctor/Nice Man show details Great Doctor/Nice Man
by Connie P. on Nov 28th, 2015

Thoughtful, kind, professional . All adjectives that define this doctor. He will treat you like you are his ONLY patient.!

by Lorin R. on Jun 8th, 2015

I had a fanatastic experience with Dr. Soparkar and his staff. I would recommend Dr. Soparkar to all of my friends and family. He went above and beyond to provide me with the best medical advice.

Apr 23rd, 2015

The best experience I have ever had.

so not parkar show details so not parkar
by brie on Oct 5th, 2014

This surgeon is arrogant and a complete egotist. He had to point out that he is very busy and does not need my business. I have news for you Dr so what Parker...you may be a decent surgeon but there are a lot of good eye surgeons. I have consulted with a few eye surgeons and this guy did not impress me at all. He suggested lots of filler and 'hated to suggest this because he 'doesn't make any money.' He threw all kinds of untruths during this consultation. Any surgeon that doles out an annual 1500.00 bill lacks integrity.

Happy Patient show details Happy Patient
Jun 26th, 2012

I had an upper bleph and eye lift with Dr. Soparkar last summer and I could not be happier with the results. I have virtually no scarring, the downtime was very minimal and my eyes look amazing! If you are going to have your eyes done, you should definitely see Dr. Soparkar.

He was knowledgable and polite show details He was knowledgable and polite
Jun 12th, 2012

I'm thankful that his great staff worked me in the same day that I called. The nurse before-hand gathered my info and was very warm and engaging. Dr. Soparkar was kind, compassionate and calmed my fears.

patient show details patient
Mar 11th, 2012

Arrogant physician, smart but has an attitude. Seems hurried but impressed with knowledge. Insecure nurse, seemed unsure about what she was doing.

A great surgeon show details A great surgeon
by C. Perry on Apr 7th, 2010

Dr. Soparkar helped me to get my confidence back. I had and orbital fracture that caused my eyes to look very asymetrical due to the enophthalmos(sunken eye).When I first met Dr. Soparkar I knew he would be my last stop in my search for a surgeon. He was confident and secure in his ability to repair my orbit. He explained all the ends and outs of surgery and wasted no time in getting me scheduled. That day turned my life around and it keeps getting better. The confidence you feel in yourself reflects in everything you do. I cannot thank Dr.Soparkar enough for his kindness and expertise.