A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Sovetsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Sovetsky, DO is board certified in Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sovetsky graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Sovetsky has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Delaware County Memorial Hospital
- Crozer-Chester Medical Center
- Philadelphia Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Sovetsky DO is a male Radiologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Charles Sovetsky practice?
- Dr. Charles Sovetsky has 2 office locations.
Dr. Charles Sovetsky practices Radiology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Drexel Hill, PA.
See Philadelphia Radiologists.