A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Sow, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Sow graduated from Universite Cheikh Anta Diop, Dakar. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Sow has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Grady Memorial Hospital - Atlanta
- South Fulton Medical Center
- Morehouse School of Medicine
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sow accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 13 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Peach State Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Charles Sow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Charles M. Sow practice?
Dr. Charles Sow practices Family Medicine near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Carlo Sow, Dr. Chas Sow, Dr. Carl Sow, Dr. Chuck Sow