A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Sow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Sow is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Sow, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sow graduated from Universite Cheikh Anta Diop, Dakar.
Dr. Sow has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Grady Memorial Hospital
- South Fulton Medical Center
- Morehouse School of Medicine
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Sow MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Charles Sow practice?
- Dr. Charles Sow has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Sow practices Family Medicine near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Family Physicians.