Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Charles Sperrazza
Dr. Charles Sperrazza, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Buffalo, NY. He has 35 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine, Hospitalist and Internal Medicine. Dr. Sperrazza is affiliated with Millard Fillmore Suburban Hospital, Kaleida Health - Women's & Children's Hospital of Buffalo and Catholic Health System/Kenmore Mercy Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Charles Sperrazza has the following 3 specialties
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
Hospitalists are physicians who specialize in the care of patients in the hospital. The majority of hospitalists are board-certified internists and have completed the same training as other internal medicine doctors including medical school, residency...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Charles Sperrazza is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Buffalo, NY.
Family Medicine, Plastic Surgery
Dr. Stephen Murak
Family Medicine, Residency
Buffalo, NY 0.01 mi2
Dr. Victor Vacanti
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Buffalo, NY 0.01 mi9