A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Starke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Starke is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Starke, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Starke graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Starke has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Westchester Medical Center
- Brooklyn Hospital Center/Downtown Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Leonard Starke MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Charles L. Starke practice?
- Dr. Charles Starke has 3 office locations.
Dr. Charles Starke practices Internal Medicine near Briarcliff Manor, NY.
See Briarcliff Manor Internists.