A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Staub:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Staub is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Staub, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Staub graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Staub has 8 hospital affiliations:
- University of Connecticut Health Center
- Charlotte Hungerford Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Staub accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 23 plans
- Anthem - 16 plans
- Community Health Network of Connecticut - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan