A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Staub:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Staub is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Staub, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Staub graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Staub has 8 hospital affiliations:
- University of Connecticut Health Center
- Charlotte Hungerford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Lincoln Hussey Staub MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Charles L. Staub practice?
- Dr. Charles Staub has 2 office locations.
Dr. Charles Staub practices Internal Medicine near Litchfield, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Torrington, CT.
See Litchfield Internists.