A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Stern:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Stern is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stern
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Stern Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Stern, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Stern graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Stern has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Scott and White Memorial Hospital
- Hillcrest Baptist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles H Stern MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Charles H. Stern practice?
- Dr. Charles Stern has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Stern practices Family Medicine near Waco, TX.
See Waco Family Physicians.