A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Stern:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Stern is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stern
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Stern Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Stern, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Stern graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Stern has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Scott and White Memorial Hospital
- Hillcrest Baptist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles H Stern MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Charles H. Stern practice?
- Dr. Charles Stern has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Stern practices Family Medicine near Waco, TX.
See Waco Family Physicians.