A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Sternberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Sternberg is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sternberg
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sternberg Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Sternberg, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Sternberg graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sternberg has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Sierra Nevada Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles P Sternberg MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Charles P. Sternberg practice?
- Dr. Charles Sternberg has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Sternberg practices Psychiatry near Nevada City, CA.
See Nevada City Psychiatrists.