A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Stevens:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Stevens, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Stevens graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Stevens has 1 hospital affiliations:
- El Centro Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Stevens MD is a male Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Charles Stevens practice?
- Dr. Charles Stevens has 3 office locations.
Dr. Charles Stevens practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near El Centro, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Tucson, AZ and Marana, AZ.
See El Centro Internists and El Centro Cardiologists.