A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Stevens:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stevens
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Stevens Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Stevens, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Stevens graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Stevens has 1 hospital affiliations:
- El Centro Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Stevens MD is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Charles Stevens practice?
- Dr. Charles Stevens has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Stevens practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near El Centro, CA.
See El Centro Internists and El Centro Cardiologists.