Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Charles Stewart-Carballo
Dr. Charles Stewart-Carballo, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Oakland, CA. He has 28 years of experience. His specialties include Adult Care. Dr. Stewart-Carballo is affiliated with John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus, Alta Bates Medical Summit Center - Herrick Campus and Alta Bates Summit Medical Center - Alta Bates Campus. Dr. Stewart-Carballo has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Charles Stewart-Carballo has the following 1 specialty
- Adult Care
Dr. Charles Stewart-Carballo is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Oakland, CA.
Dr. Gordon Lake
Adult Care, Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine
Oakland, CA 0.16 mi46
Dr. Paul Perchonock
Adult Care, Family Medicine, General Practice
Oakland, CA 0.36 mi42
Dr. Ritu Singhal
Adult Care, Family Medicine
Oakland, CA 0.63 mi19