A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Stewart-Carballo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Stewart-Carballo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stewart-Carballo
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Stewart-Carballo Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. Stewart-Carballo graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Stewart-Carballo has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center - Alta Bates Campus
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Willy Stewart-Carballo MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Adult Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Charles W. Stewart-Carballo practice?
- Dr. Charles Stewart-Carballo has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Stewart-Carballo practices Adult Medicine near Oakland, CA.
See Oakland Family Physicians.