A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Stoer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Stoer is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Stoer, MD, PA is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Stoer graduated from Louisiana State University at Shreveport. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Stoer has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Shands Hospital at The Univ. of Florida
- North Florida Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Blanchard Stoer MD and PA is a male Dermatologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Charles B. Stoer practice?
- Dr. Charles Stoer has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Stoer practices Dermatology near Gainesville, FL.
See Gainesville Dermatologists.