A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Stolar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Stolar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Stolar, MD is board certified in Pediatric Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Endocrine Gland Cancer
- Germ Cell Cancer (Germ Cell and Embryonal Neoplasm)
- Heart Transplantation
- Newborn Medicine (Neonatology)
- Newborn Respiratory Distress Syndrome
- Pathologic Neovascularization
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Wilms Tumor
Education & Awards
Dr. Stolar graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Stolar has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Barbara Cottage Hospital
- Goleta Valley Cottage Hospital
Similar doctors nearbySearch All Similar Doctors
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Jacob Stolar MD is a male Pediatric Surgeon, has 38 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Charles J. Stolar practice?
- Dr. Charles Stolar has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Stolar practices Pediatric Surgery near Santa Barbara, CA.
See Santa Barbara Pediatric Surgeons.