A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Stotler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Stotler is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Stotler, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Stotler graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Stotler has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Conemaugh Valley Memorial Hospital
- Meyersdale Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles W Stotler MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 37 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Charles W. Stotler practice?
- Dr. Charles Stotler has 2 office locations.
Dr. Charles Stotler practices Family Medicine near Johnstown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Portage, PA.
See Johnstown Family Physicians.