inactive

Charles C Streit MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.9

May 15th, 2015
License was on Probatoipn and preparing to Surrender his License
His License was on Probation and preparing to Surrender his License. He removed wrong Kidney of one Patient and his public record is on internet. He almost put my wife to death. He ordered unnecessary procedure and put my wife to almost death. My wife was in ICU for 10 days with 2% or less surviving condition. Challenge the integrity and ethic at St. Jude Hospital to keep this Dr on payroll after probation and danger my wife's life without no reason. My wife had UTI infection and waiting for culture report to find right antibiotic but this greedy Dr. ordered Nephrostomy procedure and infected entire body putting her to almost death. Neither Hospital not any Dr informed us about this Dr. being on Probation since 2012. Dr. Charles visited only once to ICU and when I challenge him for if he did any risk analysis before ordering this proceder, his answer was sometime we have to take a risk. My wife was not in any danger or critical condition prior to this procedure and her Blood culture came 15 min prior to start of the Nephrostomy procedure. When operating surgeon did not find any restricted liquid on Kenny he further changed to Nephrogram procedure.

February 25th, 2015
Doc could not be more condescending
This doctor, while admitting to having 50 yrs of practice, does not seem to have broken the code on LISTENING to his patients. My wife was referred to him and he did not seem to care about her history nor her symptoms. He was doubtful about just about everything she had to say regarding her condition and was quite condescending and dismissive. He ran a couple of tests/procedures and then ordered another outpatient test and said if he didn't see anything then we were done. My wife has significant issues with many medical conditions and it was like he was a "fast food doc". The entire visit lasted 40 min or so for a very complicated urology case--go to another provider if you want someone who will actually listen to you.