Dr. Charles Striebinger Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Charles Striebinger?

September 23rd, 2017

Dr Striebinger not only presented with confidence & excellence in explaining my condition & the surgical process (cervical fusion 3 levels) he gave his full attention to my questions & eased my fears with his compassionate bedside manner & not rushing out of the room, he made sure I was being taken care of surgically & emotionally. I've seen a lot of Dr's & you simply don't find a Dr who carries all the above qualities. He genuinely cares for his patients! In my post op stage I continued to have problems w/ my shoulder & while I had been cleared of any problem by other Dr's, Dr Striebinger reviewed my X-ray reports & films & recommended me to an Orthopedic & indeed I actually required a Bicep SLAP repair. Dr Striebinger KNOWS MEDICINE!

April 1st, 2016

Very caring and kind

June 3rd, 2015

Horrible Doctor

I had 2 seperate back surgeries with Stribinger. The first time he was great. The second time he was nasty and rude and let me know I was bothering him. Even though this was an emergent situation and I came in through the ER at SMMC and was admitted to the hospital. With my second surgery I let him know from day one things were different and something was wrong. On my follow up I let him know I was still in pain and was loosing feeling in my foot and leg. He referred me to the pain clinic for a coloumn dorsal stimulator. Thank God for my pain doctor who recommended a MRI which showed I needed surgery. Stribinger refused to discuss it. The pain doctor helped me find a new doctor who let me know the stimulator would fix nothing and surgery was needed immediately. Stibinger is a horrible doctor who could care less regarding the outcome for his patients. Avoid him at all costs!

November 12th, 2013

Mrs.

Dr. Striebinger, has done two (2) surgeries for me. First was BACK Surgery and secondly just this year (2013) he removed a BRAIN TUMOR for me. Because of my trust and faith in Dr. Striebinger, I told by primary doctor that I would be seeing Dr. Striebinger to remove this tumor. After, surgery I went to Hagger House to recover. Patients there could not believe, I just had brain surgery. I would definitely recommend Dr. Striebinger (which I already have) to others.

October 14th, 2013

Excellent Care!

Hello, I had back surgery in '99 and I was in pretty bad shape. Came to see this doctor. He did the surgery and yes, I highly recommend him to any of my family and friends. I would definately do surgery again. The best care ever had! Thank you!

October 3rd, 2013

Ms.

Dr. Striebinger was the only doctor who has diagnosed me correctly. I have had lower back pain for over two yearsand he had me get additional xrays besides the MRI's I have had. I have received and continue to receive excellent treatment. He is by far the best doctor I have been to regarding my back.

May 25th, 2012

His nurse is rude... He does not take time with his patients and i have read more reviews that have nothing but bad to say.......They do not care about there patients.....

November 26th, 2011

Dr. Striebinger has actually done two surgeries on me. One to correct a trapped ulna nerve and the second for a back problem. My doctor referred me both times. I asked nurses and other doctors what they thought about Dr. Striebinger to a person they said he is an excellent surgeon and is the doctor that doctors go to. Dr. Striebinger is business like but sat and spoke with me and reassured me and answered every question I posed. I hope I don't need the services of a neurosurgeon again but if I do Dr. Striebinger is the man!

February 26th, 2010

Great surgeon

I had a 2 level cervical fusion due to extreme pain and issues. The care was top notch, recovery was faster than original estimate and now 2 years post-op I still feel great. he came highly recommended to me and I would highly recommend him to anyone needing care.

January 7th, 2010

Very Disappointing Experience

I felt that Dr. Striebinger did not evaluate my medical situation correctly at all. He did not go over the MRI report with me as I was told he would. He did not even mention the disc bulges in L3-4, L4-5 or L5-S1, cental canal stenosis, displacement ov the exiting L4 nerve root or partial effacement of of the right S1 nerve root. He stated he could not understand why I had so much leg pain and suggested that I was have severe back pain due to muscle spams. He was very dismissive and treated me like this was all in my imagination. I'm obviously not a Dr., but I'm not stupid either. I don't know what MRI report he was looking at, but it definately was not mine

July 28th, 2009

DONE EXCELLENT WORK

I HAD FULL BACK SURGERY HE FUSED MY L4 AND L5 TOGETHER, ALSO HAD BROKEN L4 VERTEBRATE HE FIXED VERY HAPPY WITH ALL ASPECTS OF THE PROCEDURE! HE IS A STRAIGHT FORWARD PERSON NO BELLS AND WHISTLES, BUT HE IS VERY GOOD AND WILL TELL YOU LIKE IT IS AND THAT'S ALL YOU NEED!!!!!

September 26th, 2017