A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Strober:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Strober is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Strober, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Cholesterol Management
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Kidney Dialysis (Renal Dialysis)
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Lyme Disease
- Primary Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Strober graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Strober has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Orange Regional Med. Center/Horton Campus
- Orange Regional Medical Center Goshen
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Strober MD is a male Internist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Charles Strober practice?
- Dr. Charles Strober has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Strober practices Internal Medicine near Middletown, NY.
See Middletown Internists.