A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Strober:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Strober is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Strober, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Strober graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Strober has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Orange Regional Med. Center/Horton Campus
- Orange Regional Medical Center Goshen
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Strober accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 47 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 26 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance