Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Get the facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Charles Stroud
Dr. Charles Stroud, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Macomb, MI, with another office in Troy, MI. He has 25 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Stroud is affiliated with Beaumont Hospital - Troy, Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak and Macomb Township 1 Year. Dr. Stroud has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Charles Stroud has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. Charles Stroud is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Macomb, MI.
Dr. Fred Nelson
Sterling Heights, MI 0.90 mi46
Dr. Gayathri Manickam
Family Medicine, Orthopedic Surgery, Sports Medicine
Sterling Heights, MI 0.90 mi20
Dr. Trevor Banka
Orthopedics Reconstructive Surgery, Orthopedic Surgery
Sterling Heights, MI 0.90 mi9