Dr. Charles Stroud MD Patient Reviews

• 21 reviews

September 15th, 2016
Very caring, knowledgeable team!
The first time I visited Dr. stroud I had torn my left shoulder really bad, he was very honest as to what I could expect as an outcome of the surgery. Now I need a total replacement on the right shoulder. Dr. Stroud was very honest about the outcome if I had a repair only. Highly recommend Dr. Stroud and Melissa they are a great team!!!😊

March 8th, 2016
Great experience, love Dr. Stroud and his staff!
I am so happy I found Dr. Stroud. I had been having pain for years in my foot and had seen other doctors, but no one figured out what was causing my pain. Dr. Stroud was able to figure it out and do the surgery to correct it. The surgery went great and I'm happy to be pain free ever since. I tell everyone about Dr. Stroud because he truly made my life better by taking the pain away. I'm even exercising and running again!

January 6th, 2016
Messed up my ankle
I had an ankle surgery that went bad. A year later he did another ankle surgery cause my ankle was a mess, swollen, and very painful to walk. I went through physical therapy 4 times and my ankle still wasn't right. I have suffered for 8 years. He got tired of seeing me, and became very rude. The last time I was there, I waited in the room for an hour and a half. I went into the hall and asked a nurse if the doctor was going to see me, and she said...I don't know. She walked away, I got my stuff and left. The office never called me back. I found a different surgeon that fixed my ankle.

December 30th, 2015
I initially saw a different surgeon for knee pain which was presumed to be a torn meniscus. That surgeon told me nothing was wrong and sent me on my way with a prescription for a month of physical therapy and then allowed me to play another season of soccer at the collegiate level. After another season enduring pain, I decided to see Dr. Stroud. He looked at my initial MRI and said he thought he saw something so ordered another one that 100% showed a huge tear in my meniscus (almost completely in half). I had surgery in the winter and by the beginning of summer I was running and training for my next season of soccer. Awesome staff! Loved Melissa as well as Dr. Stroud, both are so compassionate and caring and extremely helpful!

January 22nd, 2015
Dr. Stroud is one of the best doctors that I have ever seen. He is caring and compassionate. I tore my Labrium and my rotator cup three years ago and he did a fantastic job.

January 15th, 2015
I've been seeing Dr. Stroud for about 4 years for osteoarthritis in my knees. He has helped manage my pain. Also helped me heal when I had a problem with a rotator cuff (shoulder), and torn ligaments. He is kind, he cares, and he listens to his patients. Highly recommend!

March 6th, 2014
Great staff
Everything about my surgery went very well and stress free.

November 16th, 2013
I am very impressed with the entire staff at the Troy office. It is spotlessly clean, organized, runs on time, and exudes a compelling combination of care and confidence. Dr. Stroud is very personable, and evidently sets the tone for the entire office. It is friendly, and runs like a well-oiled machine. Oh, and did I happen to mention that the medical care I have received in numerous visits there has been excellent?

November 7th, 2013
Excellent experience.
Very professional and caring. I highly recommend Dr. Stroud.

October 14th, 2013
The pain is gone
I was in a lot pain for about six or seven years. Dr Stroud told me," The only way to stop the pain was to have surgery." Boy! was he right, I had a total shoulder replacement, and now no pain. If I know of anyone that needed replacement surgery I would recommend him.

October 3rd, 2013
Great Doctor!
I would recommend Dr. Stroud to anyone who has any kind of sports injury where you need an orthopedic surgeon. He is very personable and knowledgeable, takes time to explain the injury and treatment and he has great follow through as you are healing. I worked with him on my broken collarbone and I'm completely satisfied with his treatment.

September 24th, 2013
Really?
I was in for my ankle not that long ago... walks in i guess an assistant or PA....did I ask for a PA or a DR? She acted like she was in a hurry...very unprofessional. BTW please when talking or laughing about a patient make sure you talk quietly we heard it all...The State as well as my insurance company will be notified. Never again