A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Sutton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sutton
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sutton Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Sutton, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Biliary Tract Diseases
- Dialysis Access Surgery
- Percutaneous Nephrostomy
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
- Varicose Veins
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Sutton graduated from Stanford University.
Dr. Sutton has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Mid-Valley Hospital
- Mercy Hospital/Scranton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Sutton MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Charles Sutton practice?
- Dr. Charles Sutton has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Sutton practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Scranton, PA.
See Scranton Radiologists.