A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Sutton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sutton
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sutton Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Sutton, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Biliary Tract Diseases
- Dialysis Access Surgery
- Percutaneous Nephrostomy
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
- Varicose Veins
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Sutton graduated from Stanford University.
Dr. Sutton has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Mid-Valley Hospital
- Mercy Hospital/Scranton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Sutton MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Charles Sutton practice?
- Dr. Charles Sutton has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Sutton practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Scranton, PA.
See Scranton Radiologists.