Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Charles Swafford
Dr. Charles Swafford, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Cape Girardeau, MO. He has 15 years of experience. His specialties include General Practice and Emergency Medicine. Dr. Swafford is affiliated with Southeast Missouri Hospital. Dr. Swafford has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Charles Swafford has the following 2 specialties
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals,...
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress,...
Dr. Charles Swafford is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cape Girardeau, MO.
Dr. Robert Mudd
Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine
Cape Girardeau, MO 0.44 mi30
Dr. Mark Ludwig
Emergency Medicine, General Surgery
Cape Girardeau, MO 1.72 mi36
Dr. Karlyle Christian-Ritter
Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine, Pediatrics, General Practice
Cape Girardeau, MO 1.72 mi25