A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Syms:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Syms is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Syms
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Syms Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Syms, FACS, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology and Neurotology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Meniere's Disease
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Syms graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Syms has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Heart Hospital
- Methodist Specialty & Transplant Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Augustine Syms FACS and MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology, Otology, and Neurotology.
- Where does Dr. Charles A. Syms practice?
- Dr. Charles Syms has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Syms practices Otolaryngology, Otology, and Neurotology near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Otolaryngologists.