A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Syms:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Syms is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Syms, FACS, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology and Neurotology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Meniere's Disease
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Syms graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Syms has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Heart Hospital
- Methodist Specialty & Transplant Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Augustine Syms FACS and MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology, Otology, and Neurotology.
- Where does Dr. Charles A. Syms practice?
- Dr. Charles Syms has 2 office locations.
Dr. Charles Syms practices Otolaryngology, Otology, and Neurotology near San Antonio, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Boerne, TX.
See San Antonio Otolaryngologists.