Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Charles Syrjamaki
Dr. Charles Syrjamaki, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Quincy, MI, with other offices in Lansing, MI and Holt, MI. He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Syrjamaki is affiliated with McLaren - Greater Lansing, W A Foote Memorial Hospital, Jackson, Mi and Community Health Center of Branch County. He speaks English.
Dr. Charles Syrjamaki has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Charles Syrjamaki is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Quincy, MI.