A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Black:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Black is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Black, MD is board certified in Pediatric Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Experimental Diabetes Mellitus
- Liver Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Black graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Black has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Thomas Black MD is a male Pediatric Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Charles T. Black practice?
- Dr. Charles Black has 4 office locations.
Dr. Charles Black practices Pediatric Surgery near Fort Worth, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Plano, TX and Grapevine, TX.
See Fort Worth Pediatric Surgeons.