A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Leach:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Leach, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- AIDS-Related Lymphoma
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Cytomegalovirus Infections
- HIV Infections
- Herpesviridae Infections
Education & Awards
Dr. Leach graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City.
Dr. Leach has 7 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital
- University Hospital - San Antonio
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Leach accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Community First Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans