A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Leach, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
He has special expertise in 6 Areas, including AIDS-Related Lymphoma, AIDSHIV Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome, and Cancer.3 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Leach graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City.More Education & Awards
Dr. Leach has 11 hospital affiliations:
- The Methodist Hospital
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Leach accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Community First Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Charles Leach:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Charles T. Leach practice?
Dr. Charles Leach practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Pediatricians and San Antonio Infectious Disease Doctors.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Carl Leach, Dr. Carlo Leach, Dr. Carlos Leach, Dr. Charley Leach