A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Leach:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Leach
Asthma Patient Education Use our asthma patient education guide to talk to your doctor about the questions and concerns you have in formulating the right asthma treatment plan for you.Before Visiting Dr. Leach Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Leach, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- AIDS-Related Lymphoma
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Cytomegalovirus Infections
- HIV Infections
- Herpesviridae Infections
Education & Awards
Dr. Leach graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City.
Dr. Leach has 7 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - San Antonio
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Thomas Leach MD is a male Pediatrician, has 29 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- Where does Dr. Charles T. Leach practice?
- Dr. Charles Leach has 3 office locations.
Dr. Charles Leach practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Pediatricians and San Antonio Pediatric Specialists.