A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Leach:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Leach, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- AIDS-Related Lymphoma
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Cytomegalovirus Infections
- HIV Infections
- Herpesviridae Infections
Education & Awards
Dr. Leach graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City.
Dr. Leach has 7 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - San Antonio
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Thomas Leach MD is a male Pediatrician, has 28 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- Where does Dr. Charles T. Leach practice?
- Dr. Charles Leach has 3 office locations.
Dr. Charles Leach practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Pediatricians and San Antonio Pediatric Specialists.