A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Richardson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Richardson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Peptic Ulcer
- Stomach Ulcer
- Zollinger-Ellison Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Richardson graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Richardson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Richardson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 13 plans
- Humana - 14 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans