A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Richardson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Richardson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Peptic Ulcer
- Stomach Ulcer
- Zollinger-Ellison Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Richardson graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Richardson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
- Baylor University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Talmadge Richardson MD is a male Internist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Charles T. Richardson practice?
- Dr. Charles Richardson has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Richardson practices Internal Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists.