A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles White:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles White is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles White, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. White graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill. He has 1 awards.
Dr. White has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Legacy Emanuel Hospital & Health Ctr
- Legacy Salmon Creek Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Thayer White MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 4 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Charles T. White practice?
- Dr. Charles White has 3 office locations.
Dr. Charles White practices Family Medicine and Sports Medicine near Portland, OR.
See Portland Primary Care Doctors and Portland Sports Medicine Doctors.