A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles White:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles White is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. White
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. White Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles White, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. White graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill. He has 1 awards.
Dr. White has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Legacy Emanuel Hospital & Health Ctr
- Legacy Salmon Creek Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Thayer White MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 4 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Charles T. White practice?
- Dr. Charles White has 3 office locations.
Dr. Charles White practices Family Medicine and Sports Medicine near Portland, OR.
See Portland Family Physicians.