Dr. Charles Tadlock MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.9

March 30th, 2016
He was my doctor for 10 years I had a apt on 3/3/16 I went their there was a sign on the door that said this office will be closed as of 3/1/16 no call no letter no records nothing what the heck can he do this to his paients? We are paients is this a joke ????? He took or money company's

February 29th, 2016
great Doctor but closed doors leaving patients high and dry. Cs an not get medical records to get another doctor

May 7th, 2015
rude receptionist
gerald Jones PA is great. Very helpful and compassionate. The only complaint I have is the receptionist. She is a little black girl who acts like she hates her job and life in general. I have never seen her smile or say good morning or thank you. It costs me almost 200$ for a five minute consultation as they no longer take my ins. Plan. There also is a young man who sits at desk and plays on his phone and never says a word.have no idea what his job is. It is bad enough to be in chronic pain so it would be nice to see a friendly staff when you walk in the door.

February 16th, 2015
AVOID THIS DR!!!
All this man has done is push pain medication on my mother and all he's ever done is increase the dosage over the years. my mother had procedures that were supposed to eliminate her pain medication but she never wanted to use them. she wants to stay on the pain meds and this doctor was more than happy to take her money and keep her on those meds. I've asked him myself what's your plan of getting her off the medication and he had no answer. He dodged my question every time I tried to ask. He is a pill pusher! Sure the staff is nice and he's nice because they're getting pretty paycheck. my mother was great buddies with the staff because they have no intention of ever taking her pulls away. She has been seeing him since 1992!!!

October 27th, 2014
great doc
Sure he is grumpy , get over it. He is in pain from his neck injury. He takes good care of me and i love this guy. T

December 10th, 2013
Today was the final straw for me. I went to my appointment and on the questionnaire was the following question: How much improvement have you had? 0% 25% 50% 75% 100%. I initially answered ZERO percent, because I have not had any improvement over the past several months, once they got the medication balanced to alleviate most of the pain. The pain is well managed on with current medication. My doctor came unglued and said I had to HAVE some improvement. I said the question is not specific enough and he proceeded to give me a tongue lashing which included inappropriate verbiage and said I could face the possibility of losing my prescription if I didn't put some improvement. He also said I needed to quit arguing with him and wasting his time! I was asking questions, not arguing and I pay for his time! No, I will not recommend him to anyone!

July 15th, 2013
RUDE Staff always!
How can you have such rude staff working for you!?!? Seriously, you need to let them go and find people who can work with the public.

May 10th, 2013
Only interested in cash
They charge $300 for initial consultation. If you don't have it they hang up on you. Since you have to put something into the ratings experience it clicked the one star. The receptionist is rude and hung up on me.

March 12th, 2013
Better than most
I have to say I am shocked by most of the reviews for Dr. Tadlock on this site. I have been seeing him for my fibromyalgia, chronic fatigue, recurring migraine, and insomnia since I moved to Kingman 3 years ago and, yes, there have been some negative experiences with some of the staff, and yes, I have had to wait excruciatingly long on occasion, but all in all I have to say that I appreciate this Dr's office. Before coming to Kingman I was young, only 27, when I first became ill and because of that I had to go from doctor to doctor trying to find someone who would believe and help me with the unimaginable pain I was in on a daily basis. The first doctor I saw was the same doctor I had already seen for almost 6 years since the pregnancy and birth of my first child. I thought that we had a good Dr - patient relationship, but upon hearing my new complaints he raised an eyebrow at me and said "hot baths help" and sent me on my way. I wanted to DIE! It took many more Dr's before finding one who was actually willing to help instead of judge. So when I moved to Kingman and had to start over and find a new doctor, I was more than prepared for the same sort of condescension and unfair judgement I had received before. As I sat in his office on my first visit, waiting for him to come in, I was already embarrassed and burning red in anticipation of the coming criticism. Instead, all he said was that I was so young to be afflicted with such long-term pain. I agreed and we were able to talk comfortably about my symptoms and experiences without me feeling judged unfairly. And as to the speed with which he tries to see his patients, I appreciate it! Because of my narcotics, I am forced to come in every single month to visit with the doctor and get prescription refills. This interferes with life enough without having to sit in a doctor's exam room re-explaining the tiny details of my condition. I just want to be able to get in, get it over with and get on with my life. I like being able to come in and be recognized by receptionists, medical assistants, and Dr's/PA's who remember me and know my condition and are able to effectively help me faster because of this. Typically I am able to come in, pay for the visit, drop a UA, see the doctor, and schedule my next appointment all within a 30 minute time frame. Occasionally they are over-crowded and I do end up waiting for 2 hours or so, but this does not happen to me frequently. And I have never, ever been accused of doing drugs or selling my prescriptions by anyone at this practice, not even when there was a mix up in the lab and my results came back positive for METH-AMPHETAMINES! I was courteously allowed to give a new sample and be re-screened. Needless to say that it came back clean that time! If I had ever once felt that this doctor was not doing his best to help his patients feel better, I would not have continued to see him for three years and counting. Nor would I give this doctor a bad review just because I was treated unkind and discourteously by ONE member of his staff who, consequently, no longer seems to be in his employ.

November 26th, 2012
Appalling office staff
Especially the office manager and receptionists. Quite possibly the most unprofessional and rude office staff I have ever encountered. If dr tadlock wants to keep his patients or get new ones, he should consider firing his staff and getting new employees.

August 25th, 2012
BEWARE!!
This is a doctor who obviously does NOT have his patients best health in mind. He is self centered and greedy. He makes patients wait hours for their procedure or appointment, and does not meet with the patients before or after their injection. Please beware and research other providers.

May 1st, 2012
Please Stay Away from this Doctor
I am a R.N. and I have a spinal cord injury. I was sent to Dr Tadlock per my own request to find an alternative to pain medication. I arrived on time for my first appointment, and due to the horrible crowded office, and rude staff it took my three and a half hours to complete the visit. Upon entering the room, he had absolutely no idea why I was there. He did not read any of my paperwork. (why even fill it out!) After about 5 minutes with me, he changed my medications, and then gave me incorrect directions on how to transition from one to the next. I was taken to the emergency room with horrible seizure like activity which was later determined as acute withdraw. I have never felt so sick in all my life!!! Once I was released from the hospital I called Dr Tadlock's office to enform him of what happened, and to ask what to do next. I was fightened, and lost. No one ever returned my multiple phone calls. So I returned to my old medications that I was on prior to seeing him, and all was fine. I had my follow up appointment with dr tadlock already scheduled. The night prior to that appointment his office in las vegas called and said he has to move all his appoinments to fit between 9 to 12:00. She asked me if I wanted to see his physician assistant instead. I told her No, dr tadlock is doing my surgery next week, and he promissed we would review everything on this appointment. Well, guess who walked in the room?? Yep, you guessed right, the physician assisant. He has absolutely no idea who I was and what to do with me. He tried setting me up for trigger point injects in the office... and once again...changing my meds. I then politely asked to see dr tadlock so i may talk to him about what happened to me in the emergency room and to ask questions about my upcoming surgery. Dr tadlock came storming in the room, denied the medication he put me on did anything to me, and told me I need to try it again. As i was trying to ask him questions about the surgery...he already had one hand on the door knob, and by the time I tried to ask my second question...he answered, "you can go back to work the same day" and then closed the door behind him. I sat in the room by myself crying for 20 minutes before I could even get myself compossed enough to exit the lobby. He made me feel, like I was an idiot, a drug seeker, and that he did not care about me at all. Later when I decided to call and cancel all 4 of my proceedures with him.... an amazing thing happened. Two minutes from the time I left that message, dr tadlock's office manager called me and wanted to know everything that happened, and to please not cancel. He must of been having a bad day she said. Anyway, this is just the surface of the problems that I had with this Dr. As a registered nurse this type of behavior is very disturbing. I have never been treated so poorly, and if this message saves even one person from going to this dr, then my experience was worth saving another. Thank you for reading.