Dr. Charles Taft MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

April 29th, 2014
Horrible listener
I was assigned this doctor by my medical group and have been going to him for 2 years. Each time I hope it will get better and I am completely fed up after my last visit. He tries to get you off every medication you are on and then tells you to take over the counter medication that is not even intended for what you need. For example took me off my sleeping pills only to tell me if I still cant sleep to take benedryl, even though I told him that makes me groggy. Then after starting to have heart palpatations instead of finding out why they were occurring or checking anything at all he just assumed it was from a medication I was taking and prescribed a medication to counter act the other, total contradiction!! Last night was in the emergency room because of my heart palpatations and was told by the cardiologist that saw me that I should get a second opinion and that testing should have been done immediately. I also have an old neck injury that has been giving me headaches and other troubles and every time I ask him about this he says I need to do more exercises. My new doctor is having an MRI done, physical therapy and giving me an anti-inflamatory so I no longer have to take dose after dose of Excedrin Migraine that Dr. Taft told me was probably what was giving me my headaches. All together a clueless doctor that doesn't seem to want to fix or look into anything that is bothering you, no matter how serious it may be!!

July 24th, 2012
Spent time with me and listened, compassionate and got the diagnosis right. I am better

April 26th, 2011
Horrible doctor. Incorrect diagnosis!
Don't go to this guy, gave me an incorrect diagnosis. I went to my specialist and he told me Dr. Taft has no clue on what's going on!

November 29th, 2010
FNP
I was not happy with this Doctor at all. From start to finish. Did not accurate diagnose my family member's condition. But it got worse with his recommendation. I would not see this Doctor again. He really didn't LISTEN to our concerns. Therefore as a result my family member is in worse condition.

July 18th, 2016