A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Talakkottur:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Talakkottur, Internist, Hospitalist, General Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Talakkottur, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Talakkottur graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Talakkottur has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph's Hospital
- University Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles David Talakkottur MD is a male Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Charles D. Talakkottur practice?
- Dr. Charles Talakkottur has 3 office locations.
Dr. Charles Talakkottur practices Internal Medicine near Tampa, FL.
See Tampa Internists.