A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Talton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Talton
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Talton, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Talton graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem.
Dr. Talton has 5 hospital affiliations:
- New Hanover Regional M.C.
- Community Hospital of Anaconda - CAH
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles C Talton MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 8 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Charles C. Talton practice?
- Dr. Charles Talton has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Talton practices Family Medicine near Wilmington, NC.
See Wilmington Primary Care Doctors.