A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Talton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Talton
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Talton Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Talton, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Talton graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem.
Dr. Talton has 5 hospital affiliations:
- New Hanover Regional M.C.
- Community Hospital of Anaconda - CAH
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles C Talton MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 8 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Charles C. Talton practice?
- Dr. Charles Talton has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Talton practices Family Medicine near Wilmington, NC.
See Wilmington Primary Care Doctors.